How to use PayCard Rewards
When can you use your card
PayCard Rewards can be used as many times in as many locations as you can manage. You can save hundreds of dollars simply by following the simple guidelines below. However, PayCard Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessional, promotional or special offer.
- PayCard Rewards can be used at restaurants all year except for Easter, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Valentine’s Day, unless otherwise indicated.
- There is a limit of two Raine & Horne PayCards per booking unless otherwise specified.
- You must be accompanied by at least one other person to be entitled to use PayCard Rewards.
- When you are presented with the bill, give your Raine & Horne PayCard to the waiter together with your payment.
- When dining at one of the partner restaurants, the benefit is one complimentary main course menu item, or the dollar ($) value indicated. When two main courses are ordered, the restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course from the bill. A maximum of two cards per group booking may be used (unless otherwise specified in the validation). Please note that only one bill per group will be issued to the table.
- If a restaurant chooses to offer a saving on fixed price menu the relevant amount will be indicated in the validation box.
- Entrees and child portions are not considered main course menu items.
- When you call to make a booking at your selected accommodation property, remember to mention PayCard Rewards (and The Ambassador Card) and present your Raine & Horne PayCard at reception on arrival. The room rate will be adjusted according to the validation and is not valid with any other “special”. Bookings, which are subject to availability, must be made direct with the accommodation property and not through an agent.
- Many hotel restaurants also accept PayCard Rewards so remember to show your Raine & Horne PayCard to the waiter to ensure your bill is adjusted. The normal dining rules outlined above apply.
Leisure & entertainment activities
- Present your Raine & Horne PayCard at the ticket or box office to receive a complimentary admission with the payment of an admission of equal or greater value; or the percentage rebate indicated. Bookings must be made direct with the attraction and not through an agent.
Goods & services
Present your Raine & Horne PayCard at point of sale to receive the specified benefit.
Gift cards & theme park tickets
Call 1300 724 477 to pre-purchase.
- When you call Spendless Buying Advisory Service on 1800 352 600, mention your Raine & Horne PayCard (and Ambassador Card) to purchase movie vouchers at reduced prices for Hoyts, Greater Union, Birch Carroll & Coyle, Village and Readings cinemas. The usual Spendless membership fee is waived.
- At select cinemas, PayCard Rewards members receive one free ticket for one fully paid adult ticket. Restrictions may apply to some session times and movies classified as "No free list".